My name is Andreas Stratakis and I was born on 30-10-1964 in Rogdia, Malevizi, in Heraklion, Crete. My father is Ioannis Stratakis and my mother is Irene Strataki. I am an active farmer and stockbreeder, and also run a family business in Rogdia (butcher shop - supermarket). I am married to Chrysi Roditi and I have three children and three grandchildren.
My interest in the land and its people drove me to become a member of the cooperative movement, so that I can also contribute to the efforts being made to resolve minor and major problems affecting the agricultural sector.
- former President of the AES (UNION OF AGRIC. COOP.) OF HERAKLION S.A.
- former President and CEO of CRETAN SULTANAS GROWERS CORPORATION S.A.
- Vice President of the COOPERATIVE SULTANAS ASSOCIATIONS AES S.A. (KSOS S.A.)
- Board Member of the EXPORTERS’ ASSOCIATION OF CRETE
- Board Member of the HELLENIC LIVESTOCK ASSOCIATION
I have served as Secretary of the Federation of Agricultural Associations of the Prefecture of Heraklion.
Contact No: 6947043330 - 28103781112